Personalised Notebook for Children
Children love having their name printed on things and a personalised notebook is extra special by adding their own drawing or photograph to the front cover and a custom message for book title.
This notepad creates a lovely gift for their doodles, stories or artwork
Ideal, Birthday or Christmas Gift - the bespoke notebook for kids makes a great gift and gift vouchers are available - click here.
Each A5 personalised childrens notebook comprises of the following layers:-
- Strong transparent plastic outer covers that wipe clean to protect the pad (front and back)
- Mid Grey card with your image and text on the front and our logo in small font on the back
- Recycled greyboard layer to create a cushion for an optimal writing surface throughout the life of your notepad
- 50 sheets / 100 pages
Choose from paper types:-
- Plain paper : ideal for note taking, doodling or those not afraid of the plain white page - white 100gsm.
- Dot grid paper : ideal for drawing, design ideas, handwriting practise, doodling or taking notes - white 110 gsm.
Choose colour of O ring premium spiral binding - black, bronze, silver or matt grey
We are fussy about the paper we use in our pads and have tested a variety of pens on the paper, checking they didn’t bleed through – eg biro, gel pen, felt pen, pencil, highlighter pen.
Attention to detail is paramount and we use high quality materials in our notebooks which are handmade in our workshop.
A5 customised notepad dimensions (21cm x 14.8cm) kids pads are landscape format.
All our papers are 100% recycled and sourced sustainably, chlorine free bleach and EU Eco label, Line Ruled & Dot Grid Paper are printed with vegetable based ink.
If you have additional requirements for the notepad please contact us.
Sending your artwork or photographs
- We can work from jpg, png & pdfs - attach above or you can email image to chat[at]writeonit.today
- If you don’t have access to a scanner or digital files (eg jpgs) you can send your images/drawings by post and we will return (subject to a nominal charge to cover return postage)