Important Meh Notebook
A great A5 notebook for those times where you don’t need to analyse by activity or day/week – 2 columns will do
Important or Meh* – you just want to write stuff to clear your head and then tick them off when completed.
*Meh definition – “expressing a lack of interest or enthusiasm or uninspiring; unexceptional” we all have those types of jobs to do but hopefully only occasionally!
Subtle blue and orange design separates the 2 columns allowing lots of space for tasks (see gallery picture)
Size: A5 approx (14.8cm x 21cm) – may vary slightly, our notebooks are made by hand by in the Write On It Workshop
The A5 notebook with spiral binding comprises of the following layers:-
- Sturdy plastic front cover to protect your planner and transparent so you can read your notes.
- Layer of recycled greyboard at the back to create a nice writing surface
- Bronze spiral binding
- clear and crisp printed design
- 40 sheets with printing on 1 side
- 100 gsm bright white paper, PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests etc, 100% Chlorine free bleaching, EU Ecolabel
We are fussy about the paper we use in our pads and have tested a variety of pens on the paper, checking they didn’t bleed through – eg biro, gel pen, fountain pen, erasable pen, felt pen, pencil, highlighter pen