If you love stationery then you are in the right place.
A "fanatic" is defined as a person/people overenthusiastic about an interest - that’s us we are fanatical about stationery! We are proud to put our name to our range of bullet journals, personalised notebooks, notebooks and planners.
Our motto is "Keep Putting Pen to Paper"
We love spending time researching unusual stationery items, experimenting with new designs and pads in the workshop based in Dundee, Scotland. Attention to detail is paramount and there was considerable research and testing to find the perfect elements for our own brand products to create perfect notepads & notebooks.
The Write On It Team are on a mission :-
- Save a dying art – ditch technology (where possible) and write by hand more often.
- Take control – achieve a better work/fun balance using "analogue" planners, bullet journals, checklists or notepads to organise our time more efficiently and create more “me time”.
- Have a great looking desk with stylish stationery (without breaking the bank)
DO YOU SUFFER FROM NEW NOTEBOOK ANXIETY?
When you have a notebook and the pages are sewn in, stapled or not easy to remove, do any of the following make you anxious?
Write On It Notebooks
- You don’t want to waste it or ruin the note book by making a mistake on the first few pages.
- You want to use the notebook and are waiting for the “right time”
- Your “ideas might not be good enough” for the notepad
are spiral bound, so you can tear out sheets and start again eliminate that fear and worry and just start using the notebook...phew
Meet the Write On It Team
It's Sara's love of stationery - pens, paper, anything with the wow-ohh factor that has driven her to start Write On It stationery adventure with Gillian. What makes Sara tick?
Sara also works at Bright Chilli where we help business owners run a better business by assisting them with internet marketing and looking after business finances.
- Wandering with her camera and snapping moments in time
- Trying new things – likes a mini project
- An adventure....
- Finding new stationery with the “ooh” factor
- Radio 4 sitting low vol in background (but Gillian might not agree..)
It's Gillian's love of pads, pens and sticky flags has driven her to start Write On It with Sara. Gillian loves unusual stationery from distant shores.. What makes Gillian tick?
Gillian also works at Bright Chilli where we help business owners run a better business by assisting them with internet marketing and business finances.
- Getting hooked on a good book or box set
- Random adventures with Maisy (the cutest and bossiest westie)
- Trying to be crafty, i.e. jigsaws/washi - not the other kind of crafty ;-)
- Radio 6 LOUD, sorry Sara
- Hard to decide.... a new notebook possibly!!??
Maisy the Westie
Our 4 legged colleague Maisy's 5 favourite things in no particular order..
- Barking at animals on TV
- Using my jedi mind tricks to get what I want